Amy's New Adventure

im here in big city, im alone, far from my family, very dependent and i take control of everything, have new work, new people around me, new obligations and so many changes like before...a new challenge for me and its bit exciting..im 3 months here now, and im planning to stay long as long as GOD permits..! im happy where i am and wht i have for now here in my new place..!

2/22/2006

BETRAYAL

Betrayal
by Dan McDonald


An echo fades into the night,
an eerie mournful sound.
A shooting star disappears from sight,
and I crumble to the ground.
There is no life within this garden;
my sobs are the only sound.
I have poisoned the honeyed fountain
where your love could be found.

Dazed, I stare at the stars above,
my grieving howls fill the night!
Unintended betrayal of love
has hidden you from my sight.
I remember how it used to be
when we shared our fears and delights.
You are a treasured friend to me.
How can I make things right?

Feeling afraid,
cold and lonely,
I long to tell you how I feel,
but you don뭪 want to hear me.
The pain for you is much too real.
Should I back away and build a
walland block away how I feel?
Or, should I give you a call?
We both need some time to heal.

An echo fades into the night
as our friendship disappears.
How do I know what is right?
How can I ease my fears?
If I do call you again,
would the old wounds reappear?
I can뭪 stand to cause you pain.
Hurting you again is my worst fear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home