I MISS YOU SO MUCH - TLC
this is the title and the whole lyrics of the song when you open my blog page, thnks for kevin who did it...thnks for your talents hehehehe. I really like the song, it remember me something hahahaha..i like this kind of songs! (so sweet and soothing to ears)
I MISS YOU SO MUCH - by TLC
I never asked for this feeling
I never thought I would fall
I never knew how I felt
Till the day you were gone
I was lost
I never asked for red roses
I wasn’t looking for loveSomehow
I let my emotions take hold
And guess what all at once
I’m in love
Chorus
Oh I miss you so much
I long for your love
It’s scares me
Cuz my heart gets so weak
That I can’t even breathe
How can you take things so easily
Baby why aren’t you missing me
Why did I act like you mattered
It was silly of me to believe
That if I just opened my heart
Things would come naturally
Jokes on me yeah
I did not ask for love letters
So why did you give them to me
How could I let your intentions
Get hold over me
So in love
So naive oh baby
Chorus
And oh how
I hate what you have done
Made me fall so deep in love
Got no cure
You’re the only one
I want
That I love oh baby
Chorus
Baby why aren’t you missing me
Baby why aren’t you missing me

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home