Amy's New Adventure

im here in big city, im alone, far from my family, very dependent and i take control of everything, have new work, new people around me, new obligations and so many changes like before...a new challenge for me and its bit exciting..im 3 months here now, and im planning to stay long as long as GOD permits..! im happy where i am and wht i have for now here in my new place..!

3/06/2006

NEXT TIME I FALL IN LOVE

next time i fall in LOVE
by: Peter Cetera

Love like a road that never ends
How it leads me back again
To heartache
I'll never understand
Darling I put my heart up on a shelf
'Till the moment was right and I told myself
Next time I fall in love
I'll know better what to do
Next time I fall in love
Ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo
The next time I fall in love
The next time I fall in love
It will be with you

Now as I look into your eyes
Well I wonder if it's wise
To hold you
Like I've wanted to before
Tonight ooo
I was thinking that you might
Be the one who breathes life in this heart of mine

Next time I fall in love
I'll know better what to do
Next time I fall in love
Ooo ooo ooo
The next time I fall in love
The next time I fall in love
(It will be with you)

Next time I'm gonna follow through
And if it drives me crazy
I will know better why
The next time I try

Next time I fall in love
I'll know better what to do
Next time I fall in love
Ooo ooo ooo
The next time I fall in love
The next time I fall in love

Repeat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home